Bar Napkin Sketch

Cute As A Button

These are my button figures. 
 I pulled these pictures of hermit crabs because my character will carry a button on his back but he can also hide under the button. I am using the hermit crab as a model for how the character should wear the button because it functions similarly to the shell. One picture features the hermit out of the shell and the other demonstrates the hermit hidden within the shell.

I have this picture of a stick figure because I want the character to be stupidly simple and basic but have a whole lot of attitude involved. Therefore I grabbed this picture from the video of the stick figure animation coming to life YouTube video to see how to display attitude in a simple for.


Here Is the Bar Napkin Sketch
What The Blurbs say...

He has little feet to indicate the direction he is facing and his direction of travel.

He has detailed hands because he needs opposable thumbs to cause chaos.

He has no facial features to keep the simplicity of the character and it also makes it hard for enemies to read his emotions This makes him unpredictable.

He has "fast" animation behind him because animations help bring complexity to the character. The actually appear when he is running.

Lastly we have the classic red button that he carries on his back. He can also shrink into the button to hide.




Comments